Times are changing, it’s time to be resilient, to stay strong and ride it out.
The past couple of years have been challenging, to say the least. A major shift has occurred and there is a roller coaster of emotions to go with it. How to navigate it is a tricky thing, but it can be easier if you open up to it, accept it, and be fully present in the moment.
We are all in this together, we must move into love for all mankind, for the people of Ukraine, for the planet, for ourselves ~ there is a greater purpose to this, we need to trust that.
I’m a home body, so to be honest, I’ve found comfort and opportunity for growth by staying home, going inward and listening. Transformation happened, some of it was painful, but at this point I can see that there were a great many gifts. Reconnecting with my creativity has been a life changer for me. Creativity is a spiritual practice, a meditation.
What gifts, or transformation have you experienced?
Now is the time for deep self-care, compassion, and a positive attitude, this keeps us feeling grounded, safe and in control of what’s happening.
Here are my top ten self-care recommendations:
- Embrace love. Unconditional love is the most powerful healing energy in the universe.
- Meditate, pray or develop a creative practice. Stress affects your immune system and these practices relax and ground you, connect you to your heart, lower stress levels, your heart rate, inflammation and blood pressure.
- Practice self care. Eat clean food take a great multi-vitamin, drink water, and get outside everyday.
- Keep a Gratitude Journal, move into a positive mindset, and a very high vibration with gratitude, write at least 3 things daily.
- Do something you enjoy. All the hobbies, games, puzzles, you haven’t had time for, now is your chance. Get plants, lots of them!
- Read. Get out that book you’ve been meaning to read.
- Relax, listen to music or watch something up lifting.
- Sleep, lots of it. Naps too.
- Enjoy spending time with yourself.
These are times of uncertainty and if you need support I am here to help. Whether you need a good quality supplement, a wellness program, or you want to learn how to hook rugs, I am here to help you. Contact me here.